Our way to Sunwell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application - Buldrur

2 posters

Go down

application - Buldrur Empty application - Buldrur

Post  Buldrur Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:41 am

i'm 17 years old, and have no other interests/activities then wow and darkthrone atm... real nerdy xD
i'm going art school to educate towards graphical design preferably or something like that.
i play warrior and atm i'm 2h arms/fury pve spec, altho i'm trying to get dw weapons because it's better dps. i could respec if necessary altho my tanking gear isn't very good with only 1k more hp than my dps gear xD
as i said above i have a 2h spec atm and much of my gear is pvp gear... ofc i'm working on replacing it but it's not easy when i'm not in a guild.
armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Buldrur
i have just started playing wow again after a long break due to money issue cuz i had to buy school things... expensive... next year school equipment will be free rented from the school. But back to the application... since i have started playing again now i play wow most of the day exept from when i'm eating dinner and such. i have fun and plays tbc while i can ... i don't go inactive while w8ing for wotlk. So i can be in on guild events everyday if it's needed.
i have both teamspeak and vent... my mic is a little tattered but i'm gonna buy a new one when i got the time after school...
Unfortunately my real wow raid xp goes no further than gruuls... i did play priv server while i couldn't play retail, but nothing there is scripted so it really doesn't count otherwise that i have seen the insides of every raid instance xD i played some pre tbc on my cousins account from as long back as the original beta... (visited him almost every weekend xD). i got my own account right after tbc came out... so i was a real slowpoke on getting my first 70 that was this warr that i'm applying with (buldrur)... other than that i got a pala and a rogue on other servers.
goodluck reading this bible xD or...uh maybe u alrdy have =)

Buldrur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

application - Buldrur Empty dw

Post  Buldrur Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:44 pm

a little change to my application: i have respecced fury dw and are using the sso 1h dps sword.

Buldrur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

application - Buldrur Empty Re: application - Buldrur

Post  Cantcontrol Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:31 pm

send a /w in game to Satanaz or Chelsearbk and we can talk to u and invite u.

/salute
Cantcontrol
Cantcontrol

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

application - Buldrur Empty Re: application - Buldrur

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum